Sunday 18 August 2013

Boys will be boys

Little brothers have birthdays and those birthdays sort of creep up on you, at the beginning of August I thought to myself I must make Prawn ball (it's along story but Shaun rhymes with prawn) a card, on Friday I thought it's little bros tomorrow (Saturday) I really must get round to making that card.
I thought the Dylusion words Boys will be boys an so will a lot of middle aged men seem appropriate since we like to torment him that he is now in fact middle aged. His retort is usually I may be middle aged but lets face it I.m never going to be as old as you two.


Since I was in the bar doing my stint I had to use what was available in our little stash we keep in the bar for occasions it's not busy or I need to plan workshops etc. so a bit of Kanban paper, a couple of stamps from Tim and Dyan some distress pens and this what his card ended up being.

Until next time happy crafting
Georgina










No comments:

Post a Comment