Saturday 10 August 2013

What is it really all about?

One of lifes monumental questions that has no definitive answer and for me changes on a regular basis. But here is an even bigger question


What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it's all about, is life a game that you step in and out of and shake it up every once in a while? I have a plaque on my wall that has this saying on it I don't know where to attribute it to, but it makes me smile every time I see it and I often see guests doing a double take before they either do or don't get it..

The picture is of my latest Journal page not the plaque, the frogs reminded me of it so I just had to use the words.
In stead of working this morning I have been playing and I have several pages of different journals drying, who knows maybe I will skive again tomorrow and finish another page I isn't really skiving, after a couple of really hectic stressful days it is my way of restocking my mental wealth.

What ever you do this weekend enjoy
Georgina


No comments:

Post a Comment