Thursday 7 March 2013

Dylusional Girls

Just a quick post before I work on some workshop demos this afternoon.
I just could not resist picking up some of the new colours of Dylusions Ink Sprays from the shop shelf.
That's the trouble I put stock on the shelves and it sits on the shelf and stares at me and says pick me, pick me(really they do), particularly when it is one of my favorite things (I have lots of favorite things). I'm getting like Mouse who even now states "I need one in every colour!" when ever we unpack new stock, she is still after her very own set of Distress pens and now her fingers are strong enough to use sprays you go away and come back to a half empty bottle, but I digress it was my bad habits that I was commenting on. Not that I am adverse to bad habits and with names such as Funky Fuchsia and Dirty Martini it just had to be done. Besides you always need examples so that customers can see the colours and get inspiration all very noble, but in truth I just wanted to play.  Did I mention the White Linen it's fantastic in my opinion.


Here area couple of tags that I sprayed with Dylusions Ink Sprays and then layered with some White Linen sprayed through some sequin waste and then added some more layers with a little paint and some pen. I then used Cricut's forever young cartridge to cut some ladies the first is painted with Calypso Teal. The other's dress is painted with Bubblegum pink one of the original colours and the yellow is mica spray I can't tell you the colour because the label has come off the bottle. The stamps are by Autumn Leaves from a set called Sentiments Circles, they are from my own stash and I don't know if they are still available.

Now it's time for more play sorry work, I mean constructing some workshop demos is exceedingly hard work (play)

Until next time keep crafting
Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment